From Sunday, 5th of June till Wednesday 8th of June, Willem Ombelet and Jan Goossens were in Nairobi, Kenya to discuss possible future partnerships for The Walking Egg project.
Before leaving Belgium, contacts were made with:
- Nairobi University/Kenyatta Hospital
- Aga Khan University Hospital
- ILRI (International Livestock Research Institute)
- Private partners
These were all first contacts, but during well-run meetings, clear conclusions were made for further action, focusing on real start-up of Walking Egg Centres and partnerships.
Artist Koen Vanmechelen accompanied Willem and Jan in search for new contacts for his innovative projects.
If you like to read more about these partners, check:
- Nairobi University/Kenyatta Hospital: http://knh.or.ke
- Aga Khan University Hospital: https://akuhnhospital.aku.edu/Pages/default.aspx
- ILRI (International Livestock Research Institute): http://www.ilri.org/home